Precision Machining, Turning and Milling
Working with both our customers and manufacturers from the initial design stages through production runs helps ensure that we get the right material selected for your application, saving you time and money. By utilizing the latest CNC equipment along with conventional machines, we provide the plastic parts you need, when you need them. Whether it’s a new project, a redesign or an existing part – let us be the reliable source that can assist you with any plastic machining applications that you may have.
Plastic Machining vs. Injection Molding
- Ability to machine tighter tolerances – Some injection molders have issues with tight tolerances
- No extra tooling costs - You don’t have to pay for a tool or maintenance when the tool goes bad
- Low volume quantities – Injection molding is very costly when it comes to low volume runs
- Competitive pricing on production runs - Machining can be competitive in high production runs based on tolerances, quantities, design and material
- All plastics can be machined
- No need for secondary operations – On some injection molded parts, molders are unable to produce features required on the drawing
- Engineering changes are easily accommodated with machined components – Engineering changes require tooling changes when it comes to injection molding
- No quantity variance on orders - What we quote is what you get. Molders generally have an attrition rate when ordering molded parts
Fabrication, Finishing, and Assembly
For more than 50 years, our machining partners have been converting steel sheet, rod and tube into high quality machined parts. With over 40,000 square feet of production facilities, they are able to perform the following services:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- CNC Routing
- Automatic Screw Machining
- Heat Forming
- Prototype Machining
- Die Cutting
- Silk Screening
Why Choose Us?
- 50+ Years of consistent, reputable service
- Distributor of raw materials for the most recognized material suppliers in the industry.
- Full machining capabilities of both plastics & metallics, including the most up to date CNC equipment
- In house Inspection Department, with CMM
- Highly qualified, CAD/CAM educated engineering staff.
- Computerized order entry, inventory and production control.
- On-Time delivery.